HOURS: Part-time, evening hours
LOCATION: Fullerton, CA
At Bear Flag, we are obsessed with coaching. We eat, drink, and sleep coaching. Early alarms and late nights don’t phase us – we are focused and committed. In an industry plagued with mediocrity, we strive to set a higher bar. Simply put we are professionals, and we are investing heavily in progressing our coaches to new heights. Through a culture of excellence and a dynamic development framework, we arm our coaches with the tools and resources they need to excel and evolve. If you’re content with mediocrity…keep scrolling Instagram.
- Lead and coach group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction, and maintain safety.
- Office hours to assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under the direction of Owner.
- Handle member inquiries, provide information about our program, and track attendance
- Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year
- Implement programs under the direction of Owner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
2+ years of fitness experience
1+ years of full-time coaching experience
CrossFit L1 Certification
The compensation offered is based on several factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluation, and overall expertise. Compensation includes an hourly pay and included membership to the gym.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, send resume and cover letter via email to the owner, Joshua Guerra at Joshua@bearflagcrossfit.com